There isn't a better everyday moisturizer for the price, especially since one of our competitors sells the same formulation for $175. Also compare to Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer, which costs the same as ours. But Clinique's main ingredient is mineral oil, a waste by-product of petrochemical distillation.
- Same formulation as Sisley cucumber moisturizer ($175/1.5 oz)
- Penetrates fast; light natural cucumber scent
- Regulates oil production for oily skin types
- All-day hydration for dry skin types
- Found a better moisturizer for the price? Buy it.
Purified water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate cucumber hydrosol, shea butter, lemon peel essential oil, allantoin, tea tree essential oil, corn oil, vegetable glycerin, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol (from coconuts), sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, Vitamins D3 and E.