Chlorophyll-rich Kumazasa bamboo, grown in Japan, is prized for its skin-healing properties. Softens even the driest hands without annoying greasiness. Only one other brand sells a Kumazasa salve for $80/ounce; our 2oz size is offered at a fraction of the price and made with the same ingredients.
- Adds Calendula for enhanced antiseptic and anti-bacterial strength
- Helps heal small cuts and scrapes
- Natural plant oils & beeswax provide fast relief without greasiness
- Refreshing Signature scent
- Can be used on other dry skin problem areas like elbows, heels, etc.
Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, Sasa vetchii (Kumazasa bamboo) extract, Olea europaea (olive fruit) oil, Calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, Cera alba (beeswax), Lavandula officinalis (lavender) oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, mixed tocopherols.