Boabab oil is rare and expensive, which is why even the most premium brands don't include it. This ingredient is uniquely-suited for a beard oil formulation because it penetrates the shaft to moisturize and condition without greasiness. Like all great beard oils, ours also contains Argan oil, complemented with Kukui nut oil to impart sleekness, softness and manageability. Moringa, also rarely used, rounds out the formulation to lift dirt from the hair and condition the underlying scalp & skin (why we include this product in our "facial moisturizing" category). Very lightly-scented in our Signature essential oil blend.
- Penetrates the shaft to repair the cuticle itself
- Adds sleekness and softness.
- Tames unruly beards by de-frizzing and repairing split ends
- Prevents dandruff
- Moisturizes the underlying skin without greasiness
- Very lightly-scented with our Signature blend of essential oil
- Versus high-end competitors, ours has better ingredients and we charge less
Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, Aleurites moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Moringa oleifera Seed Oil, essential oil.